[Clfs-support] clfs- x86_multilib_dev systemd-218 32-bit build question

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Wed Feb 11 03:58:23 PST 2015

On Wednesday 11 February 2015 05:49:15 William Harrington wrote:
>  Don't forget the added users and groups

Pray tell
( i.e. what other groups and users do I need    with systemd-218 )?

And by the way as regards   systemd-218  it completely ignores to --
lindir=/usr//lib64 switch for the m64 build here-

(  http://clfs.org/view/git/x86_64/final-system/systemd-64bit.html )
libnss_hostname.so.2  ( and friends )   are deposited in /usr/lib   and have
to be move to /lib64

On Wednesday 11 February 2015 05:49:15 William Harrington wrote:
>. Frankly,if you have no need of systemd, use the sysvinit book.

I found in the past  using the sysvinit then installing systmd worked fine one
can   put sonethng like
init=/usr/lib/sysemd/sysem  (in grub.cfg)
or comment ( init=/usr/lib/systemd/sysem ) for lilo.conf

to toggle systemd booting.

On Wednesday 11 February 2015 05:49:15 William Harrington wrote:
>Frankly,if you have no need of systemd, use the sysvinit book

Unfortunately I have  got used to it.

 Two thing I want to know
--A-- I want   to know if sysemd     can be used   with coreboot   and  I
have been searching the Internet without much luck.
--B- If  systemd can be used  with  Uboot

comments for anyone on list will be welcomed.

sincerely
luxInteg