[Clfs-support] glibc-2.19 -m32 build error clfs-multilib//UPDATE

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Wed Feb 4 07:10:57 PST 2015

On Tuesday 03 February 2015 15:54:05 William Harrington wrote:
> What exactly are you doing? If you can't build a default CLFS 3.0.0 or
> CLFS GIT build for multilib, then I'd suggest starting there. Is your CLFS
> variable "/mnt/clfs" or "/mnt/clfs/x86MultilibTC-b15BUILD"?

CLFS is = /mnt/clfs

>/mnt/clfs/x86MultilibTC-b15BUILD

Oh that is the place of alchemy and sourcery
it is the place from WHERE  the mighty keyboard iussueth the command to 'make'
and lo
oft pewter turneth to gold.
money  plops   from  thin-air

and from such a place
the computer  suddenly belched,
deconstipated and
gremlims  mysteriously vanished
and
suddenly
glibc-2.20 -m32 smileth and transformed
and the toolchain  went to its destination

thank you  all for all your help.

sincerely
luxInteg