[Clfs-support] (x86_64 Multilib) 18 errors when checking Automake

Jonathan Zeke swirlingabyss at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 21:10:51 PST 2015

Hi All,I'm having some trouble while making Automake. My Host system: AMD FX-8150 w/ 32Gb RAm Running Linux Mint 17.1
I'm building CLFS x_86_64 multilib with systemd

I'm currently in the book at 10.62. Automake-1.14.1. Here's the link: http://www.clfs.org/view/CLFS-3.0.0-SYSTEMD/x86_64/final-system/automake.html
Here's a link to test-suite.log : http://chopapp.com/#s1ic7l64
Two of the errors are due to linking to libfl.so instead of the static library. Its not at all new and I can find it in google. There is a patch to fix it that people keep referencing to, but I can't find the actual patch.
As for all the other errors, I just don't know enough to even begin.
If anyone needs any other information, just let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.