[Clfs-support] can't configure GRUB-2.00: flex is not found

hot at posteo.net hot at posteo.net
Fri Aug 7 06:19:47 PDT 2015

Hi William,

thanks, it worked. But after following the exact instructions
in the manual, GRUB was now built for i386, though I'm
compiling for 64Bit:

GRUB2 will be compiled with following components:
Platform: i386-pc
With devmapper support: No (need libdevmapper header)
With memory debugging: No
With disk cache statistics: No
efiemu runtime: Yes
grub-mkfont: No (explicitly disabled)
grub-mount: No (need FUSE library)
starfield theme: No (No grub-mkfont)
With libzfs support: No (need zfs library)

Is that correct?

Regards,
Toni