[Clfs-support] bootscripts-cross-lfs issue

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Mar 19 08:34:52 PDT 2014

On Mar 19, 2014, at 10:21 AM, Alexey Orishko wrote:

> If I use bootscripts-cross-lfs-2.1-pre1 while building CLFS-2.1.0,
> several packages from BLFS won't start...

LFS and BLFS bootscripts operate a bit different than CLFS boot scripts.

You can look at both and see the differences.

If you are going to use BLFS, don't use clfs bootscripts. Use the LFS
and BLFS bootscripts and adjust the system accordingly.

Otherwise, use the cross-lfs boot scripts and adjust blfs commands
where necessary.