[Clfs-support] 回复: build error because gcc configure option is misplaced

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Jan 23 06:13:29 PST 2014

On Jan 23, 2014, at 7:54 AM, 陈冬晓 wrote:

> After some changes in the gcc-build/Makefile chapter 6.10 had been
> completed.
>
> There are 6(or 5, HOST_ISL_LIBS is not exist) variables in the gcc-
> build/Makefile setting by sed script.
> HOST_CLOOGLIBS, HOST_ISLLIBS, HOST_GMPLIBS - /cross-tools/lib
> HOST_CLOOGINC, HOST_ISLINC, HOST_GMPINC - /cross-tools/include

During my test build with mips64-64 yesterday I didn't encounter that
issue.

I have pushed the changes for eglibc, gcc-static, and gcc-final for
mips64-64. What is in the book is what gave a successful build up to
chroot. So the cross-tools and tools section built without error. It
was a default by the book build.

SIncerely,