[Clfs-support] 回复: build error because gcc configure option is misplaced

陈冬晓 selah at outlook.com
Wed Jan 22 21:26:05 PST 2014

reply from mobile phoneyes, the $objdir dedicating the build dir but the sed script located in src directory. i forgit this issue because my workpkace has no internet, so i write the email half of day later.

i am not sure the last mv command is necessury. i executed the mv command and no error occurduring the following build, but until the gcc in the capter 6.10:
during the make cc1 link libcloog-isl.so an error occur:
error add symbols: file in wrong format

the .so file in the cross-tools dir and have the abi of build machine. i think the correct .so shold be the one located in the tools dir.

maybe this error has relation with the last mv command or not.