[Clfs-support] [Clfs-dev] Domain Parked

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Feb 19 09:32:35 PST 2014

On Feb 19, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Douglas R. Reno wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It appears that the links on CLFS.org still point to cross-lfs.org,
> so the book is currently unreadable.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Douglas Reno

All users of the list please use  reply all your mail clients so the
messages get sent to the lists rather than just me.

There is too much work involved to change lines and lines of cross-
lfs.org to clfs.org. If we get cross-lfs.org we'll have to change it
all back, again.

People can view the book at http://clfs.org/view/    and files at http://clfs.org/files
   and they can still use git to grab the book and render it themselves:

git clone git://git.clfs.org/cross-lfs.git

same for embedded and sysroot books.

Don't know how the mailing lists will hold up with this change.