[Clfs-support] issue about gcc and e2fsprogs

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Feb 13 14:08:07 PST 2014

On Feb 13, 2014, at 6:59 AM, Sela Selah wrote:

> After I exchange the inconsist branches, all things work fine.

What is incosistent. THe only branches we have are systemd, and our
current master for our CLFS 2.2 release.

What is the poblem? You also don't state your arch.

I'm trying to keep the clfs master branch stable with issues we find
in the systemd branch but I can't catch everything.
CLFS master branch soon will be the last branch to use sysvinit.
Master branch is soon to be using systemd.

Sincerely,

Willam Harrington