[Clfs-support] typos+

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Feb 11 20:33:57 PST 2014

> On Feb 11, 2014, at 19:30, thomas kaeding <thomas.a.kaeding at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1.  sec 10.37: the patch makes 'make get' unnecessary
>
> 2.  sec 10.36:  "check" is missing from "make NON_ROOT_USERNAME=dummy"
>
> 3.  sec 10.26 & 27:  the symlinks and includes make an
>     infinite loop involving libcurses.so & libcursesw.so

I'll verify this with the systemd branch. I'm about to freeze standard clfs git as we are moving to systemd. I want clfs standard good as stable but can't promise that. I do thank you for the report. I'll verify and any issues I'll commit to current clfs git. I'll make sure 32 bit and pure 64 bit books are sane, too.