[Clfs-support] CLFS 2.1: ISL-0.12.1 configure failed for x86

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Feb 6 07:27:20 PST 2014

On Feb 5, 2014, at 17:17, Alexey Orishko <alexey.orishko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm building clfs 2.1 on 64-bit host (Ubuntu) for 32-bit Atom target.
>
> While building gmp in ch.5.9  I have to add ABI=32 as stated in the book:

The book states when the host is had 32 bit user space. Default Ubuntu 64 bit doesn't have that, right?  I always install 32 bit Debian or arch and then add a 64 bit kernel and have 42 bit user space and never need to use ABI=32. May not work for other archs. I haven't encountered issues for x86.  And I don't recall for pox or spare or MIPS.