[Clfs-support] [Clfs-dev] Jhalfs CLFS patch

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Sep 12 13:30:21 PDT 2013

On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:54 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've been doing some work to get jhalfs to work nicely with clfs
> again.
>
> http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/patches/jhalfs-clfs.diff
>
> Give it a test and I'm welcoming input about the changes I made and
> making the script better.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> William Harrington

I added git to the updated livecd and removed some framebuffer drivers
which affect users wnating to use X. I went back to the default vga
and vesa drivers in the kernel. Outside of rebuilding all of X, ,and
all of the other programs requiring those libs, it is best to just use
vesa for now.

Give the updated livecd a test in your builds. I'm going to be using
it for build logs and test logs for the upcoming 2.1 release next month.

I also updated the jhalfs source with the jhalfs-clfs patch I linked
yesterday.

If you need help using jhalfs, read the docs in the main jhalfs-trunk
directory as the jhalfs user in the livecd's environment (su - jhalfs)
then cd to jhalfs-trunk.