[Clfs-support] gcc-4.8.0 clfs

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri May 31 06:56:46 PDT 2013

On May 29, 2013, at 8:28 AM, bvl wrote:

> Comments welcome
>
> sincerely
> bvl

Your mailer isn't being consistent when replying to the list. Emails
shouldn't be sent to parties involved wwith the thread.
Make sure you are replying to the clfs-support list. Sometimes I get
your messages or martin does and the clfs-support list doe snot.
I am a part of the clfs-support list and I will see the messages
there. No need to send them to my email address or other user's.

Again, today. I received a message from you and now I have to forward
it to the clfs-support list.