[Clfs-support] gcc-4.8.0 clfs

bvl bvl at btconnect.com
Mon May 27 14:03:50 PDT 2013

On Monday 27 May 2013 18:55:22 Martin Ward wrote:

> i use stand along isl with the following switches/flags

if you are using stand-alone-isl as opposed to that bundled with cloog,   I
have two questions:-

a)  shouldnt there be one at 10.12 in the main build  ( where  ppl use to be )
and could you let us have the options used for this please?

b) what are the advantages using stand-alone-isl as opposed to the isl
bundled with cloog (i.e as per the recipe I used originally) ?

> it does seem there is a problem with your symlinks somewhere along the line
> regards

I am still stumped.  I have  deleted the mount point /mnt/clfs, deleted /tools
and /cross-tools symlinks   deleted user clfs, group clfs and zeroed
everything and   rebuilt  the toolchain and I still get    the erroneous
/tools/tools

I will rebuild  using the  linking method  ln -svf /mnt/clfs/tools  /tools

thanks for your help and I look forward to your comments re isl in the main
build.

sincerely
bv