[Clfs-support] CLFS 2.0.0 RC1 Announcement

John at hfenergy.se John at hfenergy.se
Sun Mar 3 00:28:09 PST 2013

Many thanks development team.

Before I start on another installation may I ask if it is possible now to transfer commands from the book to the command line.
Not type them in all of the time.
Ideas like general purpose mouse or using a text editor like emacs running the book in one buffer and shell in another.
This is to cut down on time and typing mistakes.

John