[Clfs-support] [CLFS-DEV] Embedded GMP builds 64-bit binaries when asked for a 32-bit build

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Jul 1 12:50:13 PDT 2013

On Jul 1, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013, at 09:07 AM, Kirk Terrell wrote:

May need to add instructions to copy configfsf.guess to config.guess
and configfsf.sub config.sub.

The target will not get configured properly when using GMP's
configure.sub and configure.guess.

Give it a try and it should fix the issues. I just went over this with
Andrew when using 32 bit host OS and using an x86_64 host.