[Clfs-support] Error when running make on iptables

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Dec 16 08:04:39 PST 2013

On Dec 16, 2013, at 9:23 AM, Alan Frye wrote:

> I first got error when running configure but was able to get by that
> by using an updated
> version of config.guess and config.sub files Once I got passed I am
> not getting an error running make.

I've noticed a few files beyond the final system will require updated
config.sub and config.guess files as armv6l isn't a valid target in
the older config.sub and config.guess scripts..

I didn't try that with iptables when I was building for the Raspberry
Pi using armv6l, and I let Andrew know about the problem and he
welcomed patches or hints about that.

I'm glad someone found the reason.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington