[Clfs-support] Updated 6.3 livecd for LFS 7.2

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 22:17:56 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

Tonight, I updated the current livecd updated for 7.1 for 7.2. The
livecd has an updated e2fsprogs so that users can create and edit
ext4 filesystems (e2fsprogs 1.41.13 and later).

The 7.2 book is with the livecd and x86 has no source and source
isos. x86_64 has only the nosrc as adding the source goes beyond
700MB, 750MB to be exact.

Quite a few people have had success building LFS and CLFS with the
prior updated livecd. I hope this one works out well, too.

Until another official livecd comes out, this will still work for a
great host.

Future updates may include the linux kernel 3.4.x.

The link to the ISOs is here: http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/livecdupd/