[Clfs-support] Trouble compiling eglibc GIT-20120610-x86_64-Multilib

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:11:11 PDT 2012

I have not reach GCC build on chapter 10 yet so I cannot tell what could be
harming your build process but such a massive failing looks like some step
may be missed, either an instruction to build a package or an entire
package.

I guess you already checked while progressing on the build but it does not
harm to check again you are not missing anything...

Also make sure your host system has all "dev" packages so there is not any
necessary tool missing. If that were the case you may find trouble building
the stable version also.

Alonso