[Clfs-support] CLFS - Unable to login on the first bootup

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:04:23 PDT 2011

Hi Ash
I unfortunately have not done the boot process before, but suspect that it will be along the same lines in that it needs to look in /tools/etc...(don't quote me).
I do know that the agetty (or whichever tty program you are using) is required for login and then should be able to referencethe required files you have mentioned.
Sorry I cannot seem to be more help here :(  Should you get it working though I would like to hear what the solution is for future knowledge :)
Cheersgrail