[Clfs-support] Trac Ticket Spam?

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:18:50 PST 2010

I just created a Trac account and took a look at the open tickets.  It
appears that there were a bunch of tickets (like 400+) opened on 4 November
2010 advertising Russian vacations in Europe (or so says my reading of
Google Translate of a few tickets).  The few tickets I've checked say they
were reported by user "motik".

They all look like spam to me.  Is there an easy way to clean these tickets
up from Trac's admin tools?
If not, would it be helpful for me to attempt to find a way to close out all
these tickets through the web interface?

Thanks,
Andrew