[Clfs-support] You Must Have A Lot of Energy

Dan McGhee beesnees at grm.net
Fri Mar 5 03:15:53 PST 2010

Good morning, Carol--

Did you get enough sleep?  My goodness, you sent your last e-mail at
12:48.  I thank you for doing that.  It was  special.

Since I've moved down here, it's difficult for me to stay up past 10:30
at the latest.  As you can see, I must rise early to prepare to leave
for work.  When I "sleep in" 6:30 is usually the latest.  I do so love
the very early hours of the day.  The world seems really special then.

Since you don't seem to mind my writing without your responding, I will
continue to do that.  There's not gonna be too much in this except
"hi."  I'm having trouble "shaking out the cobwebs" and moving a little
slower this AM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
Dan