[Clfs-support] Binutils and Gcc Tests Fail--and the dreaded "no more PTY's" [SOLVED]

Dan McGhee beesnees at grm.net
Wed Sep 23 17:30:44 PDT 2009

<snipped all>

Once again I must come back to the list red-faced. My only excuse is
that I'm really rusty. I have used scripts for these builds for awhile
so that I don't have to worry about typos. Well, in my CLFS build my
chroot script had no typos but the mount commands from Ch. 8.10 came
right after my chroot command. Duh!!! The script doesn't chroot. Set up
to run a "mountfs" script after I chroot and all my problems go away.

I hope I don't have a "cry wolf" reputation on this list. My rust is
slowly coming off and I apologize for the noise.

Dan