[Clfs-support] CLFS embedded ARM with C++ support

Pascal Kesseli pascal_kesseli at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:54:03 PDT 2009

> Save it until 6.11. If you need a reference point you can reference the
> clfs-sysroot or svn books.

Thanks, will do. Ah, I see, sysroot has quite some additional packages to
pick from. Nevertheless, I consider the "as few as possible" strategy from
the embedded CLFS suitable for our devices. If I need anything additional, I
will stop by in the sysroot. In this case, it is going to be C++ compilation
support and an embedded webserver, possibly Apache.

Any sneaky dependencies on those two which I should consider?