[Clfs-support] xorg wget lists [Was: eglibc package missing]

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Sat Oct 17 18:43:48 PDT 2009

Joe Ciccone wrote:
> Justin, Any chance on recovering these? I have everything but the full
> drivers file, I can create it again if I need to, or do a new upgrade of
> xorg. I was having a problem uploading new files too. It seemed like a
> permissions issue
Where are these files located?  And problems uploading new files to the
mediawiki?  It was owned by my user instead of apache.  chown'ed it all,
try again?  If you let me know where the files should be I'll try to
recover them.  By that I mean are they things like:

http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Special:Filepath/Driver-20090608.wget

or real uploaded files or were they on ftp.cross-lfs.org.  I looked
around xorg7 in cblfs but haven't found a patch linked yet.

Justin