[Clfs-support] PPL: cannot propagate exceptions back from gmp

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:24:43 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 20:32 -0800, ALIP BUDIANTO wrote:
> Its OK i ignored it when tried BLFS os just ignore it like me its just
> a false alarm or real but ignore it because "his is OK, if you do not
> plan to use the bounded memory
> capabilities" will expain its on IF  bounded memory are not used.
> capabilities

I'm not sure what this means, even if it is not important, I'd like to
know why this is coming up. I know that GMP is being compiled with
-fexceptions, so it may be that PPL is grabbing libgmp from the host,
but I don't see why given the configure line --with-libgmp-prefix....
Also, I checked at least MPFR in the previous step is linked against
libgmp in /tools/lib64 so I still don't know why this warning. It's
getting late for me, I think I'll start a clean build tomorrow, I might
have screwed things even before on eglibc.

Cheers,

R.