[Clfs-support] uClibc compile error

Nicholai Vesterløkke nve at mpitech.com
Thu Jun 18 01:12:12 PDT 2009

clfs-support-bounces at lists.cross-lfs.org wrote on 18-06-2009 09:50:53:
> From:
> Piyush Verma <piyush.pv at gmail.com>
> But here is another issue arise after that.
> Is that any weblink where I could find step by step procedure to build
uClibc?
Probably, ask google

> How ever the new error is as below
> scripts/kconfig/lex.zconf.c:2326: error: 'PATH_MAX' undeclared
> (first use in this function)
I can remember that one, I think I added <linux/limits.h> to the source
file.
But I am not sure that is the right way to do it, since it is not where
the real error lies.
I haven't seen it for a long time so I'm sure its an human error :-)
Is has something to do with you compiler, so you might want to double
check it.
It has been discussed here:
http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/busybox/2001-November/039280.html

Regards