[Clfs-support] tools and cross tools dir

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Wed Apr 8 11:15:42 PDT 2009

Ok, thanks.
My default path still points to tools, I need to remove that and try then.
I made a complete backup by dd if=.... | bzip2 ... :-)

I feel inclined to follow on this build the gcc version you're using.
Like, when you'll add a new patchlevel to gcc I wish to rebuild it following the instructions, no harm in that would there be?

Reinoud.