[Clfs-support] zlib compiling issue

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Mon Apr 6 15:34:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

Ah, Yes, you are right, I did have it in my env.
I mixed up some pages I guess after the if you're going to boot.
Then the next section was if you're trying to chroot and set variables that I needed there which I don’t need, because I already booted.
I unset all CC etc etc variables and now it works fine.
In my env was set to AR=ar, that overruled the default configure setting.
It compiles well now, thanks,

Reinoud.