[Clfs-support] lilo

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Fri Apr 3 11:59:36 PDT 2009

Well, it booted. :-)
I removed the first disk and now the second disk is the first disk.
I changed the stuff to go to use console in inittab as you specified in the book.
An issue, what I actually like to do is to have the disk inserted in another system.
I did so, but it won't boot.
Perhaps the sata controller is different and sees the disk somewhat different than the sata controller on the machine I build it on?
Btw, maybe the book can add now a way if you're doing the stuff on a second disk and want to have that disk as primary disk?
Going to section 9 now. :-)
Kind Regards,

Reinoud.