[Clfs-support] Cross compiled linux for ARM IXP435 Processor

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Tue Sep 9 13:34:50 PDT 2008

Hi

    I have completed LFS first topic of linuxfromscrach and my LFS linux
working Great I have created 7 MB linux with lighttpd and its working
great!!!

    Now my question is I have one ARM Hardware with IXP435 Xscale processor
and I want to build LFS linux for this hardware but on lfs website there is
not doucment about ARM arch so kindly suggest me how to build it and its
possible to build linux with the help of LFS method.

Regards,

Satish Patel