[Clfs-support] libtool error on x86_64 multi

mike spam at kleiderschrank51.de
Thu Oct 2 18:46:21 PDT 2008

Joe Ciccone schrieb:
> mike wrote:
>
>> OT anyone now the mailinglist from the cblfs-book?
>>

> You're on it.

ups! sry.  i  thought its only for clfs.
my question: i want make some little change on the cblfs-wiki, but i
don't have rights for this. can anybody give me access for this.
i have also an account on it.
i use this wiki often and some things are not actually. for example the
namesys link is down and i want change but i can't do this. after
pressing 'save site' the page hasn't changed...?

gretings ;-)
mike