[Clfs-support] kemap problems with clfs-bootscript//corrected

Leon Opit leon.opit at locsoft.com
Fri Nov 28 04:02:37 PST 2008

Hi b-vol

I am not sure that KEYMAP is useful with an absolute path as I  think its is
prepended with a path (where loadkeys expects to find keymaps).
The smae script works out whether the KEYMAP variable is a filename or
'keyboard style'. If it is the latter it constructs a filename for loadkeys.

You could of course:
a) chanhge the script.
b) call loadkeys explicitly

Hope that helps