[Clfs-support] How do I keep configure scripts from looking at my BUILD system when cross compiling?

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:12:38 PST 2008

> I hope this helps.

Thanks. It does. And thanks to others that offered suggestions.

I got around the specific SDL bug by disabling sdl in the configure
script, which happens to be an option of this package. But the larger
issue I was missing, and I saw mentioned a few times in the replies is
I didn't have my PKG_CONFIG_PATH set correctly. Once I exported the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH of my sysroot, builds started working a lot better.

Thanks everyone,
Jon