[Clfs-support] Old World Mac

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sun May 25 09:39:41 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 10:31:22PM -0000, David Broadfoot wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone would have the old world mac instructions kicking
> around. I got my m6800 mac, and if the doc can be found, I can build it.
> Otherwise, its heading into new territoryfor me. (building with out
> instructions.....)
>
> Dave

 Do you _really_ mean old world ?  i.e. ppc, but using a macintosh
toolbox rom, so booting with BootX.  The m68000 machines are somewhat
different - not least, a different cpu architecture, so completely
different from anything currently in clfs.

 My earliest mac came with OS9, which was definitely newworld.

ĸen