[Clfs-support] building XGL with Xorg 7.3

Stef Bon stef at bononline.nl
Mon May 19 06:28:22 PDT 2008

Joe Ciccone wrote:

> I was having a very hard time trying to get it to work, eventually, I
> found a few git revisions that worked together.

Hoi,

I've removed the xgl and xglx options, and I get the same error.
I've checked the sourcefile in mesa-7.0.2 which causes the error:

src/glx/x11/glcontextmodes.c

it uses __GLcontextModes there, and the glcore.h file in

inlude/GL/internal

does have the missings members (bindToTextureRgb...)

but in the includefile on my system in

/usr/include/GL/internal/glcore.h

it is not there.

I'm searching now for the reason why. Are there other packages
installing a glcore.h?

Greet,

Stef Bon