[Clfs-support] Getting trouble in building CLFS-embeded-SVN-0.0.1-20080109-arm !?

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:22:47 PDT 2008

I'am now building a clfs system for my arm target board,and totally lost
in the deed:
	as the book says we must construct a cross-compile toochain (in
clfs-embeded is uclibc based ),but I get some error for building
uClibc-0.9.29 headers ," make headers " do not work,it seems need the
cross toolchain,but I'am working for this just now! The book has too
many bugs!
	Any one who has seen this ,I am hearing about this! Thanks!