[Clfs-dev] Git branches

Tom Armistead tiny_armistead at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 08:24:54 PDT 2019

 I have put in a pull request for the PPC multilib fix to also go into the sysvinit branch.
This is my first time doing a pull request against a branch before so if I did it wrong, please let me know.
Tom

 On 2019-03-14 14:45, Tom Armistead wrote:
> Ok.  I will make those changes in the other branch also.
>
> However, it looks like the main branch is the systemd book and
> sysvinit is its own branch.  So, I think my ppc64 changes already
> went into systemd but I need to make them also in sysvinit.

Oh, I had it backwards, Master is systemd and sysvinit is in its own
branch.
If I missed anything when cherry-picking your edits, let me know.