[Clfs-dev] Git branches

Tom Armistead tiny_armistead at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 12:45:36 PDT 2019

 Ok.   I will make those changes in the other branch also.
However, it looks like the main branch is the systemd book and sysvinit is its own branch.   So, I think my ppc64 changes already went into systemd but I need to make them also in sysvinit.
Tom

    On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 6:35:31 AM UTC, William Harrington <kb0iic at berzerkula.org> wrote:

 On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:57:08 -0500
William Harrington <kb0iic at berzerkula.org> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> When there are changes in master (which is our sysvinit book) need to be in systemd, make sure changes get put in both places. The latest powerpc64 master book change needs to be in the systemd branch, too.

.. Also, don't forget to update the appropriate ChangeLog in the introduction.

I've updated the last updates, but make sure we keep those up to date.