[Clfs-dev] pull request on github

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Mar 13 22:36:38 PDT 2019

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:14:29 +0000 (UTC)
Tom Armistead <tiny_armistead at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I put in a pull request on cross-lfs github with a fix for ppc multilib.
> I have not used github pull request before so I am curious as to the process...   Who reviews and accepts (or rejects) requests?
>
> Tom

Hello Tom,

I accepted the request. This seems to be the correct way. I think we have a few devs that can accept push requests and can see what is going on.
In cross-tools, all builds can be tested without using the target hardware. If it can cross-compile, then we should be okay. My old Powerbook G4 has been dormant a while, I keep it plugged in for the battery life. It was sad when I had to get rid of the Dual G5 long ago.