[Clfs-dev] Is project CLFS dead?

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Jun 28 17:37:56 PDT 2019

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 15:37:14 -0700
"Justin R. Knierim" <cross-lfs at knierim.org> wrote:

> On 6/28/19 1:12 PM, Carlos Velasco wrote:
> > Hello Justin,
> >
> > Thank you for your reply :)
> >
> > Well, I have to build a system from time to time and I usually make
> > some modifications and updates to the CLFS book.
> > Maybe I could post my patches and modifications if that helps you.
>
> No prob!  Sure, if you have anything to suggest, the git repos are now
> hosted on github.  Thanks!
>
> https://github.com/cross-lfs/cross-lfs
>
> Justin

Hello,

Yeah I've recently been sparked to do some aarch64 work. If ya build for a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ from x86_64 to aarch64 I've been working with updated packages. Kinda used our current dev book as a guide with updates I made 2 years ago with a server build. I have the commands here if interested through temp-system. Just have to work on the specs and pure64 specs patches with the latest GCC 9.1.0.

We kinda just keep up to date at times at the freenode #Cross-LFS channel.

https://hastebin.com/pecededaze.bash (not sure how long hastebin keeps pastes)

Sincerely,

Berzerkula <kb0iic at berzerkula.org>