[Clfs-dev] Is project CLFS dead?

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Fri Jun 28 09:07:07 PDT 2019

On 6/28/19 3:03 AM, Carlos Velasco wrote:
> I have been using CLFS from time to time and I have realized that main
> page (http://clfs.org) now directs to a wiki page near empty.
> No books or read online or any other...
>
> Is the project dead?

Hi Carlos,

I wouldn't call the project dead but there are a limited number of
volunteers and time as of late.  As for the main page, that is my
fault.  The old server for CLFS had some catastrophic issues and in
getting everything back up there is a new version of Trac, which isn't
liking the table of contents from the old Trac version.  I'll see if I
can get that working shortly, so those who work on the project can more
efficiently get things done.  In the meantime, here are the links to the
read and download pages.

https://trac.clfs.org/wiki/read
https://trac.clfs.org/wiki/download

Thanks!