[Clfs-dev] creating a top-level page/section in trac/wiki.

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue May 23 17:01:27 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 01:38:53PM +0100, akhiezer wrote:

> (Asking on -dev in first instance.)
>

> Hi,
>

> Should I be able to create a new top-level page/section in trac/wiki?
>

> Was intending to create a new 'Translations' section: but didn't see
> an obvious way to do so.
>

> Is it a permissions thing, or should I be able to with current
> permissions.

I've no idea what your current perms are (I no longer have any and
I've thrown away the details of who I was a cblfs), but from what
you posted the other day you appear to be able to edit pages.  So,
looking at

http://cblfs.clfs.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=edit

I guess that all you have to do is add a Category entry, or just add
Translations to the 'How To' section.

But since I no longer have perms, I don't know what to copy to
create a new page, nor where to put it.

ĸen
--
I live in a city. I know sparrows from starlings.  After that
everything is a duck as far as I'm concerned.  -- Monstrous Regiment