[Clfs-dev] Embedded book pull request

Milton Ott milton at mettech.me
Wed Jan 11 03:23:34 PST 2017

Fully blown sickness Andrew Bradford, thanks for the most excellent update man!.

The dynamic loader symlink needed to be created here, maybe a note to the
INSTALL file in the musl distribution would be good for noobies like me.

One final comment for `` 8.5.2. Installation of Netplug Bootscripts '''
There is no netplug bootscript in bootscripts-embedded-HEAD.tar.gz.
The package itself appears to have have installed one, which needs some
modification.

Again, outstanding work Andrew and ta for that. The little system I have
seems to be fairly healthy and motoring: http://dpaste.com/3JXKQ74.txt

Take it easy man! and maybe I'll see you around sometime. :)