[Clfs-dev] Current Patches and Updates

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Apr 12 11:45:57 PDT 2017

Hello clfs-dev mailing list subscribers,

I have a bunch of package updates and notes to be tested and entered into
the book.

In the next few days, I'll be adding some tickets and closing out those
that are very old and will not fix.

The outline I have is taken from what Martin Ward provided in the 4-part
"Current Patches and Updates" subject to this mailing-list. I have amended
those with latest package versions as of yesterday afternoon.

I have attached a few formats for people to view the upgrade notes as of
now. There are more notes to be made, so don't be alarmed if some things
Martin Ward mentioned are not in the current notes.

The following formats are attached: single web page, pdf, and excel
compressed with xz.