[Clfs-dev] Current updates

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sat Jul 9 08:41:45 PDT 2016

Hello,

We have a few users building CLFS with ARM, mainly armv7. While we do this, we will attempt to update packages and clear some tickets. If anyone has tips for their current ARM builds, 32bit/64bit and different ARM versions, please reply to this post.

It has been over a year for a release and we are moving toward GCC 6. THere are a few minor package update versions and maybe a release in a few months. There are open tickets which need approved or denied. We hope to get those resolved soon.