[Clfs-dev] try to follow clfs 3.0 -> clfs 3.1 development in git

Dennis Luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Mon Sep 28 05:01:42 PDT 2015

i want to try to add alpha dec support to my clfs 3.0.0 build (based on
mips64/sparc64 documentation)
currently got the problem that the gcc-4.8.3-pure64_specs-1.patch does
not patch "enough" the get gcc searchpathes correct
for the alpha gcc cross compiler (i think its a problem in configure not
the patched parts under /gcc/config - which already include alpha)

then i saw that clfs 3.1.0 will support gcc 5.2 and will also update
other libs to most lastest
so i think makes more sense to use 3.1 development as a base - but i
can't find all the patches in git

using
git://git.clfs.org/cross-lfs.git

is there no branche for clfs 3.1.0 development or is the master for
3.1.0 development?

where do i find (for example) this patch

(from http://trac.clfs.org/ticket/1019)
http://trac.clfs.org/attachment/ticket/1019/gcc-5.2.0-pure64_specs-1.patch

in git?

the master still contains the patches for gcc-4.8.3

can someone tell me what git-repo is the one than contains the track
given infos?