[Clfs-dev] Current Progress

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Jul 6 18:06:32 PDT 2015

Chris and I are slow at upgrading. We have updated some tickets. I went through a whole pure64 x86_64 build and all is well. When we move to GCC 5 there will be some packages which need a patch. Ncurses is one. I'd like to move our user and group ids closer with LFS/BLFS as it isn't much work to use BLFS which is kept up to date rather than CBLFS. Plus there are some libexec and FHS updates to be made from LFS which we should be using in CLFS. Will there be a project to bring CLFS and LFS together? It'd be hard as both projects are in need of volunteers. The world isn't quite being a steward of them.

Perhaps this time as I build the new server build a second time I'll update tickets and git as I build.

--
William Harrington <kb0iic at berzerkula.org>