[Clfs-dev] CLFS-GIT tickets

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Oct 24 20:47:12 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have created a lot of CLFS-GIT tickets with the CLFS 3.1.0 milestone tickets.

Most of these tickets apply to the sysvinit book 3.1.0 milestone, as well.

Rather than create double the ticket count, I’ve just set it to the standard git book.

Any sysvinit specific tickets can be set for that and it’ll show up in the milestone report.

We can work through these and get them resolved. CLFS 2.1 was released a year from now. We have time. I also need to add a ticket or two for the ARM book additions.

Sincerely,

Wiliam  Harrington