[Clfs-dev] CLFS 3.1.0 Milestone discussion

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Oct 21 06:02:38 PDT 2014

Hey William!

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 07:08:45PM -0500, William Harrington wrote:
> What would we like to add to this release or take away or improve?

Speaking for myself, it sounds like you have a very good handle on the
important stuff.  The only thing I can think of that isn't mission
critical but might be of interest these days is IEEE 802.11s (wireless
mesh networking).  However it really isn't as important compared to;

> There is GLIBC 2.20, GCC 4.9 and probably a binutils upgrade sometime.

Yes.  Not to mention that it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to start
considering gcc 5.0 and it's future impact.

Life is good,
Maurice